Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Workshop Manager – Golden Transport Division
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance, planning and scheduling business flow process.
- Ensure maintenance cost reduction through quality job completion, 0% returns, 0% road calls, minimum 85% truck uptime and asset reliability targets are met for efficient manpower utilization and discipline.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training to yield the best performances and develop personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure health and safety targets are met and sustained (0% Fatality and 0% Incidents rates) through effective and measurable KPI’s
- Handle all related warranty agreements with OEM including all related communications with suppliers of the new trucks to ensure post-delivery, warranty assistance.
- Coordinate all related workshop activities pertaining to testing, pre-commissioning, Commissioning, and decommissioning of equipment’s and machinery based on available whole life cost data reports.
- Collate data on workshop performance, truck uptime, reliability, running, costs for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as well as any other required reports.
- Display leadership, clear vision for the team, clear vision for haulage, and team building initiatives.
- Preparation of Workshop Staff monthly variable salary calculation.
- Ensure all trucks are in a clean and presentable standard; check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition; control and set workshop behavioral standards and maintain staff morale.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 Years Cognate experience in Logistics & Transport.
The Person Must:
- Be a good Team Player
- Have good communication skill
- Have good organizational/coordination skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online