Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Admin Officer – Help Desk
Job ID: Okpella – AO – 0025
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – HR
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing administrative tasks
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Covering all legal compliance for Human Resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee’s records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Performing any other related duties assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
- Holder of Bachelor of Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills
- Problems solving skills
- Technical skills
- Teamwork skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online