Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Auditor
Job Type: Full-Time
Specialization(s): FInance and Investment
- Under indirect supervision, performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems.
- Develops and maintains audit software. Consults with stakeholders and staff on computer information systems operational issues.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
Education and Training:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science or any related course
- Recognized Information system audit certifications (e.g. CISA)
- Technical competence certification is an advantage (eg, Oracle database, Cisco Networking, Microsoft system engineer, CISSP, ITIL, CISM, CGEIT)
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX.
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations
Competencies (Knowledge & Skills):
- Knowledge of Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of security testing experience.
- Knowledge of various operating system platforms
- Risk assessment ability
- Internal audit experience
- Good Communication (oral & written)
- Good Organization skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of data processing
- Good presentation skill
- Good report writing skills
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online