Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Collection Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Management of partnerships and collections documentation (MOU,SLA) (existing and new)
- Provide business & operations support
- Monitor transactions, settlement, and report generation to key stakeholders weekly and monthly.
- Provide business support for religion institution such as Churchs/NGOs.
- Provide business support for educational institution such as universities.
- Provide business support for medical institution such as hospitals.
- Drive collections platform (i.e., ebillspay, paydirect, etranzact, wemacollect)
- Ensure projects documentation are well articulated and executed
- Work closely with product managers on income capturing /transaction monitoring
- Ensure availability of e-Collection platform to users 24/7.
- Generation of Monthly Performance Report of all products for the unit
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Business / Account related course
- Below are qualifications and skills required to work as a Business Analyst
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online