SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Web Administrator for our team, who will be responsible for the effective management of all our websites, improve the portal’s efficiency and designs the look and feel for the site.
- Ensure optimal page loads, up time and integration with business functions as appropriate.
- You will provide data based advisory to develop content strategy and direction that drives better user experience and business results, in alignment with SKLD’s mission.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Management to discuss website, analyse, or resolve usability issues.
- Evaluate website performance by checking metrics such as loading time and memory consumption.
- Manage the website development and content updates.
- Designs, develops, posts, maintains, and updates web content and applications of already existing websites including graphics.
- Determines operational, technical, and support requirements for operation and maintenance of internal websites.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Ensure strong site optimization, strategic UX design, adherence to digital accessibility standards, and data protection practices.
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise related to functionality, compatibility and accessibility issues.
- Manage relationships with web-related external freelancers/vendors.
- Coordinates internal cross-divisional work groups to analyse and improve website content across all websites.
- Analyse and report user feedback and statistics using Analytics and other tools to provide guidance and recommendations towards continuous website improvement, and data-based decision-making.
- Creating website banners and social media graphics for promotions.
- Serves as the company’s web content accessibility subject matter expert.
- Advise management on all web-related findings and recommends solutions.
- Renew all website infrastructures and hosting as at when due.
Your skill set:
- Proactive, with an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results, autonomously.
- High attention to details.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 4 years proven experience in Web Administration.
- Strong working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite applications such as, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Understanding of mobile design UX/UI.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Facebook and Google Ads will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of various communications methods and how to develop effective messaging using graphics.
- Experience developing content for digital media.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.