HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Water Treatment Plant Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Water Treatment Plant Operator responsibilities will include carrying out assigned treatment plant rounds; inspect, monitor, troubleshoot, performing tests and document plant processes by reading plant equipment gauges, dials, graphs, online analyzers, computer screens, meters and other instrumentation.
- The incumbent will operate and adjust treatment plant pumps, motors, feeders and other equipment to maintain appropriate plant operations while maintaining, compiling and updating plant operations logs and reports.
- Maintain and update accurate records for the treatment process and prepare log deliveries for the same.
- Prepare and documents all data for a treatment facility for raw water and high service pump stations.
- Monitor all operational issues and report any malfunctions.
- Assist to install water treatment facility and analyze equipment requirements for chemical and biology laboratories.
- Administer treatment plants and perform operational adjustments for various residual and hardness.
- Maintain efficient use of a pump and ensure appropriate lubrication for all machines and monitor water pressure.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports for smooth functioning of plant operations.
- Install, maintain, repair, modify, troubleshoot and service plant operations machinery and equipment including pumps, valves, motors, meters, tanks, reservoirs, feeders, and online analyzers; change lubrications.
- Collect and document liquid and solid samples and perform a variety of routine water quality laboratory tests; work closely with the laboratory on testing processes; monitor laboratory results; collect water samples as required by the Golden Oil and SNF
- Perform general plant facility maintenance such as cleaning, painting and repairing plant facilities; perform various grounds maintenance duties as required.
- Perform regular maintenance work on chemical feed systems and alarm signals on the computer control systems.
- Analyze, record, troubleshoots equipment problems, and proffer procedure recommendations to Senior Engineers.
- Diagnose root cause and specify a method of repair for plant equipment.
- Managing utility breakdown alerts
- Adherence to standard operating procedures for the units assigned to you in Golden Oil industries
- Ensuring KPI’s are met
- Asset management of utility equipment’s and machinery
- Complying with GMP and GDP
- Complying with food safety guidelines as provided in quality and safety standards as updated from time to time under different standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.