LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Main Duties and Tasks
- Report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area.
- Manage the execution and implementation of the policy regarding logistics and warehouse.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Ensure accurate weekly stock counting
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Conduct routine safety inspection on the work environment to identify potential hazards and effect appropriate corrections.
- Execute routine stock audit to ensure proper reconciliation of the physical stock and the system stock and to identify any possible deviation (if any).
- Execute routine Bin Audit to ensure that materials are in their right locations, thereby maintaining a fixed location for fast and easy retrieval.
- Monitoring physical stock movements in warehouse and re-arrange the stock location to optimum usage of space in warehouse.
- Ensure all material handling equipment are in good working conditions.
- Supervise the offloading of containers, making sure the materials correspond with the packing list.
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistic activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity report for the attention of the Senior Manager.
- Manage the activities of the Team Leaders, Stock Area Personnel and the Desk Officer
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.