BrandCo’s core focus is to identify high-street brands that appeal to the urban African consumer and offer these through world-class retail experiences. We take time to understand a brand’s offering and how it can be tailored to consumer’s shopping habits and preferences in our target markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment type: Full Time
About the Role
- The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the warehousing operations, inventory management, logistics, and distribution of inventory across stores.
- Develop and maintain best-practice inventory control procedures.
- Responsible for investigating inventory discrepancies, inbound and outbound (transit) and reporting the information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the quality and accuracy assurance of all inbound and outbound inventory.
- Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts and reconciles with the relevant departments.
- Work collaboratively with the Buying and Merchandising Unit for stores inventory allotment per shipment, replenishment and retrieval of stock.
- Create and implement best practice warehousing procedures, policies and processes to improve operational processes.
- Responsible for managing warehouse processes such as inbound and outbound operations.
- Ensure adherence to health, safety and environmental regulations in the warehouse environment.
- Establish, monitor and maintain high standards of security in the warehouse by setting security procedures.
- Responsible for the arrangement and scheduling of the logistics of inventory to the designated stores.
- Maintain cordial partnership with logistics & distribution partners across the country.
- Ensure that vehicles, machinery and equipment are well maintained and fit for purpose.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of stocks to stores.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND / and MSc. in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Warehousing or Inventory Management.
- Working knowledge of an ERP management system or any inventory automated software
- Professional membership of an industry-related body will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.