Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Waybills
- Update stock cards
- Fast tracking of warehouse activities in finished goods sub department.
- Applicant must reside in Kebbi State.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Inventory Control/Warehousing, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location, e.g “Warehouse Officer (Kebbi)” as the subject of the email.