TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Receive inventory and maintaining inventory in the assigned warehouse or distribution center
- Conduct regular physical stock counts and reconcile variances
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure there is no over-stocking or out-of-stock of inventory
- Maintain the storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles and recommending improvements.
- Ensure that all loading/offloading of the delivery vans are done effectively and on time with zero damage to the inventory
- Accurate and timely order processing and order shipping at the warehouse or distribution center
- Maintain safety and security standards in the warehouse or distribution center.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Warehouse & Distribution within FMCG.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
What’s On Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Join a market leader within FMCG.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online