Edgewood Consultingis a Professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm. Our firm provides a wide array of management consultancy services classified into two disciplines Recruitment/HR services, and Training & Development.
We are in search of young, experienced and passionate individuals to join our team in the under listed position:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant – Supermarket Arepo
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Part Time
- Receive goods from the procurement officer.
- Move goods to the warehouse.
- Move goods to the supermarket store.
- Arrange the warehouse goods.
- Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of equipment receipts.
- Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing, and proper documentation of shipments.
- Ensure all items are properly updated in the warehouse system.
- Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing, and inventory.
- Supervise the incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Will be accountable for at stock stacking , Reporting Stock by close business on each Friday with a physical check all stock within Central Warehouse and monitoring the off loading and loading of all stock from Containers and trucks.
- Must have a minimum of OND
- Must be aged between 25 and 32
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be mathematically sound
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to learn very fast, work with less supervision,
- Must have the ability to use computer software
- Must have the ability to work with excel.
- Candidate with an accounting background will be an advantage,
- Will be accountable for at stock stacking and so must be good with inventory taking and keeping strict records of stock including Expiry Dates
- Must be able to use LIFO & FIFO method
- Must be smart and intelligent
- Must be able to report and reconcile stocks & must be of high integrity.
- Keep inventory accurate at all times.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV titled “Warehouse Officer” to: firstname.lastname@example.org