Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm existing to help businesses perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ward Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Ward attendant at our hospital, you will be part of this unique and dynamic support staff.
- Your primary responsibilities will consist of assisting patients with their everyday needs.
- The vast majority of our patients are recovering from severe illnesses and injuries, and you will be responsible for helping them with their personal hygiene.
- In addition to this, you will also be responsible for providing comfort and transportation to these same patients.
- Assist patients when performing daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, eating and spending time in recreation rooms or outdoors
- Lift patients or assist others in lifting patients to move them between beds and wheelchairs or onto stretchers, examination tables or surgical tables
- Transport patients who use wheelchairs to their appointments within the facility, including treatment units, operating rooms or testing units, or transport them to the appropriate vehicle for appointments outside of the facility
- Clean, disinfect and inspect facility equipment, including wheelchairs, hospital beds and portable medical equipment, and provide documentation of any repairs or maintenance required
- Transport medical equipment and supplies between rooms and departments
- Change soiled linens, including sheets, blankets, pillowcases, drapes and cubicle curtains
- Assist nurses when taking vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, respiration rate and heart rate
- Respond to emergency situations such as security calls and fire alarms, and assist other staff members in moving patients to a safe space
- B.Sc Degree
- 1 – 2 years working experienceas a Ward Assistant in a hospital or clinical environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the willingness to keep bedside manner in mind when interacting with patients
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Understanding of basic infection control practices
- Able to promote a healthy, safe environment
- Ability to administer medications and perform pain management
- Willing to work closely with other team members.
N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.