Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Voice Product Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The position is a key role within Nigeria to ensure that Airtel’s voice subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- The Role requires deep understanding of consumer behavior, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market / consumer requirements. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
- Leverage data and market research to get insights into consumer behavior and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
- Track usage pattern to devise growth strategies
- Keep track of customer life-cycle and capabilities to drive ARPU growth
- Provide customer behavioral analysis
- Tracking the interaction between paid data and bonus data
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly product/campaign performance reports and management report
- Provide support to projects and manage technical development of products.
- Document and train support teams
- Determine the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns
- Determine the factors affecting usage and inactivity trend of voice customers
- Environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental / competitive activities and usage trend
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product data analysis.
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment will be an added advantage
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the latest technologies and services used within the industry and affiliated industries
- Excellent Data analysis and Excel skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online