Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Graphics Designer
Job Code: VEGDO21
Main Purpose of Job
- Production of appropriate high quality communication materials that adequately conveys information to our target audience.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Design and produce brochures and flyers from content provided by the market facing departments.
- Design ATL, BTL and digital creative materials as requested by various departments.
- Conceptualize and run the end-to-end process of video recordings for brand promotion and record keeping purposes (testimonials, programme overviews, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Conceptualize and manage production of non-conventional video material (animated videos etc.)
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- Manage all APCON related activities
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department (photos, videos, brochures, designs etc.)
- Serve as quality controller for brand collaterals and branded items
- Liaison with all internal and external parties on branding requirements for events and/or communication materials
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Design; or a combination of any other Degree and certificate courses in Creative Design.
- 3+ years’ experience in creative development.
- Must be adept at using graphics and design software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Must be familiar with video recording equipment and editing software, and have experience in video production; recording, editing, shot angles, etc.
- Must be able to communicate ideas visually and through motion pictures.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be able to plan and organize tasks.
- Should have a keen eye for and attention to detail to assess photographs, graphic design, videos etc. and ultimately produce error free and excellent work
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “VEGDO21” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. LBS is an equal opportunity employer.