St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vice Principal – Administration
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Vice-Principal (Administration) is a key member of the school’s senior management team.
- He/She oversees all non-curriculum areas. Ensures resources are managed efficiently.
- He/she leads the non-teaching staff such as executive and administrative staff to provide administration and daily support.
- The Vice-Principal (Administration) should have a passion for education and work with youths.
- He/She works along with the School Principal and members of the Senior Management Team.
- Carry out improvements to resources in the school.
- Ensure service excellence and deliver quality services to people involved in the school.
- Help to ensure security and emergency planning.
- Look after matters in areas of human resource, finance, logistics, Facilities, security and general administration of the school
- Manage publicity and public feedback.
- Plan and manage school resources.
- Set up systems to store knowledge and information.
- Work with the principal in school organization and administration matters.
- Attending meetings and scheduling appropriate staff team-building sessions. Ensuring fair allocation of budget and resources.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with parents, students, and staff at other schools.
- Preparing and submitting drafts of proposals, financial reports, and other documents. Carry out any other function as directed by the Principal.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
- Relevant license and certification may be required.
- Extensive teaching or school administration experience may be required.
- Knowledge of and practical experience with the relevant software.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, management, and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional. A willingness to work overtime.
- This is a senior management position directly answerable to the Proprietress and school board.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online