Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions.
We are looking for the services of outstanding, committed and self-motivated professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementing internal controls in various Business units
- Design and develop data reporting information systems for business support and operations
- Advise management on decisions such as how to improve performance, minimize financial risk or capture new opportunities from both within the company and the external environment
- Collaborating with Business heads on decisions pertaining to Pricing, Revenue and Margins
- Prepare and Analyse annual operating budget in discussion with the business head.
- Prepare, analyse and present monthly, quarterly and annual management information reports along with variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly supply chain report in collaboration with Business Head
- Tax planning and compliance to federal and state tax rules and regulations.
- Applicants should have minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience and preference will be given to those who have worked with multinational organizations.
- Post-graduate qualifications with specialization in Finance Management from premium business school/ICAN/CMA.
- N1,500,000 monthly.
- An attractive compensation package matching with Industry standard will be offered to the right candidates. Persons presently earning less than N18,000,000 per annum need not apply for this position.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.