Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Utilities Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Coordinate and inspect activities of the utility team and contractors for accuracy, proper work techniques and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Ensure the distribution of compressed air to all functional production lines and machines to ensure smooth operations.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and implement solutions.
- Maintain and update record of all utilities (Electricity, Steam, Water, & Air) consumptions.
- Provide technical assistance to the utilities team.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacements.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Basic computer skills.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of three years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online