First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Head, Segment & Value Propositions
Job Identification: 495
Job Schedule Full time
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Marketing & Relationship Management
- Drive the customer segments strategy and set strategic objectives per customer segment
- Ensure all customer solutions and offers are proposition-led with wealth as a core component, leveraging First Bank’s credentials and capabilities, coupled with a level of service superior to competitors, to create a sustainable, differentiated, competitive position
- Identify the ideal customer mix/shape to deliver the customer segments strategic plan
- Manage profit & loss financials at customer level, and all critical Key Value Drivers (KVDs) associated with segment performance including segment profitability
- Drive cross-functional engagement to ensure customer centricity (horizontal alignment).
- Ensure maximized penetration into customer segments to maximize acquisition, retention, cross sell ratios and revenue per customer
- Design and monitor the delivery of a world-class strategy for customer on-boarding, retention and attrition management.
- Take active custody of customer satisfaction scores and requisite action plans
- Timely proposition design/development for all the key customer segments (existing and new), with tailored products, service, marketing and distribution elements to match the needs of each customer segment.
- Carry out customer behavioral analyses to understand response and purchase patterns, as well as channel preference.
- Drive the development of customer journey maps, lifecycles/life-stages and personas for each customer segment.
- Conduct market research, customer research and market test experiments to ensure the delivery of world-class customer propositions.
- Maintain up-to date market data including market share statistics per segment and competitive positioning.
- Monitor an active customer database and devise strategies to remediate this as required.
- Monitor customer churn for each segment and implement strategies to remediate this as required.
- Employ decision analytics in designing customer propositions and contact programs.
- Analyze and create a business case for proposed micro segments identified by the analytics team.
- Ensures all customer solutions and offers are proposition-led and in line with FirstBank’s defined service levels.
- Oversees the identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships, across all business units, and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services, motivated sales force, and appropriate channel strategies.
- Determine the need and monitor our competitive position through market research, data analysis and feedback from customer insight & analytics and the customer experience team, and analyse information gathered to develop strategies that increase the customer base and our share of wallet, improve retention and grow market share.
- Drives the segments strategy, from a customer experience perspective, for the retail, commercial and corporate banking functions and set strategic objectives per customer segment
- Creates strategies needed to meet target NPS for FirstBank.
- Lead and provide thought leadership in the development and implementation of new business development strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise the development and management of loyalty and retention campaigns profitably with a view to enhancing the bank’s products uptake, usage and customers’ retention.
- Work with internal teams (e.g. product, operations, finance, IT) to drive development of technology and processes to deliver unique partnerships
- Negotiate complex partner and product integrations.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022 at 12:28 PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online