UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 And Screening Date: Applications are invited for qualified students for UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022. UNICAL Post UTME Form 2021/2022. Is unical post utme form out, The sales of University of Calabar Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) application form for 2021/2022 has commenced, Below is UNICAL post utme screening test date, unical post utme form closing date and how to buy unical post utme form.
Is UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 And Screening Date out?
This ones are those who chose the school as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) for admission into undergraduate programmes of the University of Calabar for the 2021/2022 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
When will UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
UNICAL Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Calabar. The UNICAL Post UTME Form Exercise is Scheduled commence from Tuesday, Oct 19th, 2021.
Does UNICAL Write Post UTME Screening Test Exam
The answer is YES, University of Calabar (UNICAL) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission. The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Cut off Mark 2021
The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
Only the candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
How Much is UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
The cost of the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You can either buy the post utme form through e-transact (available in banks nationwide, or through scratch card (available in banks within calabar).
UNICAL Courses for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into University of Calabar (UNICAL) to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/ MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
Eligible Candidates for UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option: This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Screening Date
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th, 2021.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
a.) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
b.) Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
c.) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
d.) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Closing Date
The Registration will start from Tuesday, Oct 19th, 2021, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
Tips To Pass UNICAL Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2021/2022
Everything you need to know about the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
UNICAL admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write UNICAL Post UTME 2021/2022, you must have scored at least 200 inJAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the University of Calabar.
I have discovered that candidates who fail UNICAL Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write University of Calabar Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in UNICAL PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject