Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs andSMEs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a creative UI/UX designer to join our versatile team in building world-class products.
- If you love bringing concepts to life and creating human centered designs to solve real-life problems and make life easier, then we are the right fit for you.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- We look forward to hearing from you.