Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TSM Assistant
Location: Benue, Nigeria
Function / Domain: Administration
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
- You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- A Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online