Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: TSM Administrator
Function / Domain: Administration
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Administrator to administrative duties for senior management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
- You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations wit.
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- 3 Years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply For TSM Administrator at Dangote Group – 2 Openings
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online