Every year, Boston University offers the trustee scholarship to 20 outstanding students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution. Many of their current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 20
Value & Duration of Award: A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- Applicants must have had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must be International students
Application Process: To be considered for a Trustee Scholarship:
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.