Tribest Corporate Support Recruitment 2021/2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Tribest Corporate Support Recruitment 2021/2022, Careers & Job Vacancies (Bank Tellers). Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions.
Latest Tribest Corporate Support Recruitment 2021/2022:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Kano, Kaduna, Ekiti, Kwara , Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND / NCE in any field.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly + HMO + Pension + Leave + Proximity.
How to Apply For Tribest Corporate Support Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022