CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Treasury Officer to lead efforts on multiple core Treasury operations.
- The Treasury Officer will proactively take ownership of a range of duties including but not limited to the resolution of banking and financial service inquiries, comprehensive analysis and conclusions on operating and payments activities, and execution of treasury compliance activities related to banking, payments and investments.
- He/She will drive the implementation of new processes and systems, documentation of standard operating procedures and other projects as assigned, related to treasury management.
- Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to cash, banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management (optimize cash management processes and systems).
- Developing robust short- and medium-term cash flow forecasts and providing timely and accurate management information.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of the various Treasury Service Agreements with banks and other financial institutions.
- Contributing to the treasury policy and process framework to ensure timely reporting and effective control.
- Engaging with finance and business leaders to raise awareness and understanding of best practice in treasury management and help them to take timely and appropriate action to achieve benefits.
- Responsible for managing the liquidity forecast (daily basis) for the company.
- Providing regular financial reporting and management information related to treasury through the evaluation of data from various sources and systems.
- Create forecast vs. actuals analysis to determine if any measures are needed for improvement of planning quality.
- Producing and enhancing the suite of treasury reporting, including support for the month-end close process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Treasury Officer in a Fin-tech.
- Significant experience in operational treasury management (including cash management) for a Fin- tech company.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Results driven, self-motivated, flexible, seeks constant improvement and a team player.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Organized, accurate and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good communication skills; ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Imterested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onine