Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training Officer
Function / Domain: Human Resources
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for an observant and organized Training Officer to evaluate the skills of employees and plan training sessions where skills are lacking.
- The Training Officer is also responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to properly prepare for their new role.
- Evaluate employee performance and gauge where skills need improvement.
- Create training programs and prepare any learning materials needed.
- Conduct surveys to judge how programs are received and if changes are needed.
- Prepare onboarding training for new employees.
- Attend conferences relating to education and training.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- A Degree in HR, Training, Education or a related field.
- Prior experience in HR or training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex information in an understandable way.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online