The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently embarking on the construction of 40” X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The AKK Pipeline is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network. The Segment 2 scope covering a distance of about 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations was awarded to Brentex CPP Limited for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Job Title: Training Coordinator (Semi Automatic Welding Equipment)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Vast knowledge in the use of semi-automatic welding systems.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR. customer support arid more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e4, simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development dasses)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIS.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional desire.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Conducting Research and recommending new training methods, like gamification.
Required Certification & Course of Study
- HND / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation & control.
- Relevant Certificates required.
- Years of Experience: 6 years
- Previous working experience as a training Coordinator
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in providing full-scope training materials from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation with respect to semi-automatic welding.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.