Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trailer Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keeping the truck clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG organization.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos state.
- Must be able to drive heavy duty trucks including45 ton trucks.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local and interstate roads and routes.
- Candidate must posses good communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.