Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tools Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Achieve an 100% monthly uptime of HP Service manager for effective ticket management.
- Implemented, Configured and monitored the daily uptime and performance of Windows and Linux servers, database, processes, services, Storage and Networks through Solar winds Network management tool and Microsoft SCOM
- Generated and analyzed weekly and monthly performance reports using Microsoft SCOM and solar winds for effective capacity planning for CPU memory and storage
- Performed preventive server and application maintenance by checking logs, freeing up disk space which ensured 100% availability of servers and applications
- Hands-on responsibility over the monitoring & control system of infrastructure and applications including HP storage essentials, HP Network Node Manager (NNM), HP performance insight (OVPI).HP Operations Manager (OVOM)
- Responsible for the ongoing activities of the monitoring & control tools: installations, upgrades and maintenance, troubleshooting, technical escalation and relevant vendors relationship.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or a related field.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Information Security (IS) or IS Risk Management and OR cumulative years of experience in IT Sector of 8 years.
- Any IS certification would be an added advantage e.g. CISA, CEH, CompTIA, etc.
- Experience of working in an IS Standard environment would be an added advantage e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, PCI CP, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All the enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com