Apply for Titan Trust Bank Limited Massive Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (17 Positions). Titan Trust Bank is passionate about the future, committed to tomorrow, and laser focused on building a pan-African world class financial institution with innovation and resilience at our core.
A career at Titan Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people around you, whilst creating opportunities for you to fulfill your personal and professional potential.
We are building the workforce of the future and a team that will change the face of Banking across Africa. As a result, Titan Trust Bank is currently recruiting for the following personnel:
Titan Trust Bank Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 Positions:
- Customer Care Representative
- Assets & Liabilities Management Officer
- Business Development (Corporate)
- Business Development (Commercial)
- Business Development (SME / Retail)
- Chief Dealer
- Credit Admin Officer
- Credit Officer – Regulatory Reporting
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Fixed Income Dealer
- Head, Operational Risk
- International Operations / Trade Officer – Regulatory Reporting
- Operational Risk Officer
- Personal Assistant to Executive Director
- Swift Application Support Officer
- Treasury Operations Officer
- Technical Assistant to Executive Director.
- All applicants must possess relevant qualifications and/or experience
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
For more information, visit https://www.titantrustbank.com/
RECOMMENDED JOBS: Banking and Finance Jobs You May Also Want To Apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview