The Energy Law Society, LASU National Energy Law Essay Competition 2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for The Energy Law Society, LASU National Energy Law Essay Competition 2022. Energy Law Society, LASU is an elite organization with a keen interest in energy law. We are passionate about helping students see the opportunities in the energy sector whilst learning the nitty-gritty of the sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: National Energy Law Essay Competition (Topic: Impact of the Global Energy Transition on the Nigerian Power Sector)
- The Energy Law Society in honour of Wola Joseph invites applications for the National Energy Law Essay Competition. The topic is “Impact of the Global Energy Transition on the Nigerian Power Sector”.
Who Can Participate?
- This competition is open to all Undergraduate LAW students in Nigerian universities.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Entries must be between 1800 and 2000 words long (bibliography and references are excluded from the word count).
- Entries should be prepared in font 12 Palatino Linotype, with double line spacing and pages numbered.
- Entries should be submitted in both Word and.pdf format.
- Entries should include distinctly, a scanned copy of the entree’s school ID.
- Entries, that is the essay, must not contain any indication as to the name, school, number, email address or other means of identification or affiliation of its author and / or any other person.
- Plagiarism of any sort will result in disqualification.
- Winner – N150,000
- 1st Runner up – N100,000
- 2nd Runner up – N50,000.
- Winners will also get opportunities to intern at Eko Electricity Distribution Plc
- Each winner gets a plaque.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022 (Before Midnight).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Entries to: Thenergysocietylasu@gmail.com with initial. surname_ELEC 2022 Essay Competition as the subject of the email. (for example, W.Haastrup_ELEC 2022 Essay Competition).
- Submissions received after the announced deadline will not be considered.
- For enquiries, please call: Adetumbi (07056096189) Or Bunmi (08127752714).