Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technology Lead
- We are looking for a Full Stack technology lead to produce and manage scalable software solutions. You will lead a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle management, from conception to deployment.
- As a technology lead, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- If you’re familiar with fintech solutions and tick the boxes, we’d like to meet you.
- Responsible for overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. Development/motivation of staff, directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure, applications, and development of new technical solutions.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end and back end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Degrees don’t matter – what have you done, and what can you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in development
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop , web based and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Experience in Fintech is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online