Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Cloud Sales Director – Africa Region
Job ID: 21000NQ8
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Manages escalation.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important. 5 or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- Oracle already offers the broadest suite of technology solutions and continues to introduce innovative new capabilities. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. We also have the broadest set of enterprise class PaaS and IaaS services available in the market today.
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then a cloud sales management role could be your springboard to success.
- We are seeking motivated sales director who can manage, motivate and lead a team selling Oracle Cloud Solutions to Africa markets specifically Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, support and drive a sales team of 15+ people
- Motivate, deliver and challenge team and customers
- Build internal relationships to ensure x-lob work amongst your team and offer a better overall solution
- Promote and evangelize Oracle Cloud to C-level audiences
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Come up successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Drive account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven years of experience in sales management and experience on working on complex/Large Enterprises
- Experience in selling Cloud solutions to public and commercial customers in Africa, mainly Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Solution is preferred
- Fluency in English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom and the skills to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work. Create the future with us. Apply now