KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technology Assurance Specialist
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years post-NYSC relevant experience
- Very strong knowledge of databases and SQL skills
- Very strong data analytics skills (ACL, IDEA, MS Accessor Power BI)
- Good understanding of telecommunications and technology environments
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment
- Very strong knowledge of information systems, risks and controls
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High initiative and leadership skills
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send their CV to: Blossom.Nnyamah@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for Technology Assurance Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
- Please do not fill the form above if you do not meet the requirements.