Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Location: Abuja / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria, Ghana & Ivory coast) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Customers.
- Coordinating any technical forums and presentations within the country.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by the department.
- Work with Managers and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals.
- Provides technical expertise to the company offered technology, tools, and on customer technical- related business needs.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- B.Sc Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- 2 – 5 years experience in sales and marketing of construction services or products.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Sales and marketing skills.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Business development and strategic thinking.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills.
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel.
- Excellent Reporting.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2021.