Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Auditor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Slot: 2 Openings
- Evaluate the adequacy of effectiveness of internal Controls, accuracy of information reported and compliance with company policies and procedures in the technical operational areas of IBEDC
- Technical audit and assessment of all on-going projects, engineering and maintenance activities, and HSE operations and identify deficiencies, operational problems and other areas for improvement in compliance to the established standards and procedures.
- Review technical documents utilizing sound engineering concepts and technical expertise to improve service delivery and efficiency
- Plan an efficient and effective audit approach by defining objectives and scope, preparing audit programs to meet those objectives.
- Perform walkthroughs in order to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and perform controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
- Gathers audit report data, updates statistic spreadsheets and creates related audit result charts for presentation to management.
- Analyses and recommends changes to improve internal controls and enhance business efficiency–designs and performs tests of internal control.
- Establishes working relationships with company’s staff to ensure cooperation during audit processes as may be directed from time to time by your Line Manager.
- Applies standard audit tools and methodologies to perform routine internal audits (analytic reviews of business operations and processes) to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, regulations and company policies.
- Assists in the preparation of audit reports, which record and summarize the audit observations in accordance with professional standard.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Accounts or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Understanding of internal auditing standards.
- Understanding of Power Industry and Regulations
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of Function and business-line software applications.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Good numerical skills
- Good investigative and analytical skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Technical Auditor” to apply accordingly.