The Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (the world’s largest single-train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. The Dangote Petrochemical Complex consists of Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Services Process & Engineering Personnel
- Plant Performance Monitoring
- Process Trouble Shooting
- Performance Improvement & Optimisation
- Energy Emission Monitoring
- Tech Software Management
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Design & Engineering
- De-bottlenecking Projects
- Process Improvement Projects
- Field Change Orders (FCO).
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification.