Miraton Matador Group (MMG) is a leading provider of technology-enabled, data-driven solutions that address various market gaps across multiple sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our mission is to provide quality products and services for the African-European region at considerably low prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Product Manager
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- A seasoned professional in software development and implementation who will be a member of the company’s management team tasked with evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and developing solutions for implementation.
Notable Facts for the Product Manager
- All the companies have a viable application for B to B use
- Our partners include but not limited to Interswitch, GA, Providus Bank plc, Teamapt, Sendgrid, Twilo, Discord, Text.ng, Upperlink, Paystack, Opay, and AWS.
- The tech team currently is made u of front end, back end developers, UI-UX staff of around 10 in number.
- On hire, your job role will be “Asst PM” until you prove your worth to the broth
- You will have One predecessor before your offer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of daily routines of the Tech team.
- Management of the resources needed for project execution and the costs of such resources.
- Develop & maintain a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Executing tasks according to management vision.
- Required to attend scheduled tech meetings and end-of-month meetings.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality and budget.
- Sticking to timelines and operating in a professional conduct.
- Required to attend scheduled Tech meetings and end-of-month meetings.
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer, Head of Operations and Director of Affairs
- 2 to 4 years of experience either in technology or project execution.
- Firsthand knowledge of technology development not necessary but experience is required in project deployment.
- A list of current technological developments.
N250,000 Monthly (Subject to board review after interview)
Other Perks & Packages
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Other bonus structures available after accepting the offer.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All applicants will be thoroughly scrutinized and inquiries will be made into previous places of employment, bank account details etc.
- A task-based structure exists wherein individuals and teams are assigned tasks to carry out monthly under little or no supervision.
- The first month of work will be in-person from Monday to Friday, after which the selected applicant is entitled to work from home.
- There will also be a 365 days [One year contract] of full time engagement – NDA and bond contract.