United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member, Revenue Assurance
- Perform a monthly review of interest income and fees and commission lines to ascertain the completeness and accuracy of recognized income.
- Ensure proper mapping of all asset lines to corresponding income lines and unbundling of P&L accounts where necessary.
- Ensure the integrity of revenue related system generated entries and GL accounts
- Ensure the automation of all manually recognized income to reduce human errors.
- Proactively engage process owners to identify manual processes and automate them using ACL.
- Timely and high-quality delivery on other assignments /tasks assigned by supervisor, including support towards interim/annual audits.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Mathematical related fields.
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Extensive business knowledge of basic income and expense lines.
- Good coding skills(ACL,SQL,PYTHON).
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
- Critical thinking and scripting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online