United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Regulatory Liaison
- To assist the GCCO in ensuring prompt response to regulatory issues.
- Ensure prompt rendition of regulatory reports.
- Zero regulatory sanctions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and Maintain Cordial Relationships with Law Enforcement Officers.
- Ensure to keep proper record of enquiries from Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Ensure that required information are collated and reviewed to be satisfactory
- Transmit such information and documents to the respective LEA.
- Guide staff in honoring LEA invitations and to give evidence on behalf of the bank in courts.
- Prompt Rendition of Regulatory Returns.
- Manage Financial Crimes Risks Such as Posed by Bank’s Customers.
- Participate in transaction monitoring and FCY Transfers.
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective.
- Our ideal candidate must have experience in operations, Internal Control or Audit & Compliance, External Auditing and Risk Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Liaison Management.
- Deep knowledge of the Bank’s Products, Services and Processes.
- Strong human interpersonal relationship and communications skills.
- Good interpretation of policies and laws.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online