First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member, Merchandising & Warehousing
Job Identification: 384
- Develop and implement a robust merchandising strategy ensuring effective and timely procurement and delivery to users, increase brand penetration, enhance the image of the Bank and achieve the mandate: Right Merchandise, Right Message.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan & organize the procurement and distribution of branded merchandise beginning with a merchandise fair through final delivery and distribution.
- Identify and procure appropriate merchandise that are brand, event or customer specific.
- Inspect & maintain the brand quality of merchandise used bank wide are consistent with the brand standards.
- Manage merchandise support and logistics as required by subsidiaries within FirstBank.
- Coordinate the needs and requirements of other units within the department and supply required merchandise on time.
- Monitor the efficient deployment of the merchandise required to the users and deploy a seamless process of recharging expense accounts. Also manage the relationship with courier service providers to ensure prompt delivery.
- Maintain and manage relationships with accredited vendors (over 100) that will guarantee timely delivery of orders as approved by FirstBank
- Monitor global developments in merchandising by regular environmental scans to ensure the Bank is current with global trends.
- Coordinate and manage the back office administration of the Brandshop online and M&CC Store on EBS application.
- Manage, reconcile and resolve all ensuing issues from the Brandshop online and M&CC Store on EBS transactions. Document Control Reference: Issue No 5 Issue Date: 11/03/2020.
- Ensure the accuracy of information in respect of stocked or expected merchandise and availability.
- Evaluate proposals sent in by vendors and ensure that professional conduct and standards are maintained in every transaction.
- Manage & maintain regular stock of all merchandising items i.e no stock-out and readily available.
- Ensure that merchandising & warehousing is handled efficiently within the scope of Requests, Supply, Distribution & Auditing (RSDA).
- Manage the procurement process for branded merchandise including PMC sittings and review same regularly.
- Monitor and report proper inventory management of physical stock through monthly stock taking at the 4th , 5 th floor, SEB and Niger House stores.
Education Minimum Education:
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience, knowledge of quantitative & qualitative market research, record keeping & customer service relationship management. Proficiency in Microsoft word, PowerPoint & Excel is essential.
Application Closing Date
9:22 AM: 23rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online