United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Fintech Aggregation
- Continuous analysis of in-house customer data to target merchants that will significantly increase transaction value, volume and income. A digital first approach, the target for this vertical are the fintechs, aggregators, PSSP and other IT related companies that seek to partner with banks to provide services to the general public
- Direct Marketing / Sales of collection platforms (UBA VAS, On-Us Card Routing Platform, APIs, Paydirect , XpressPay, Remita, eTranzact etc.) with the view of on-boarding merchants within the assigned merchant verticals
- Merchant On-boarding
- Merchant Activation
- Transaction Driving
- 1st Level Support
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Assume 100% responsibility for the VAS platform and channel exposure
- Keep abreast of market trends, new entrants (merchants & players) and competition strategies to continually improve our business
- Any other duties assigned by Unit Head, Group head or divisional head.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Core Sciences, Administration or Info-tech related field.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years banking experience in digital collection platform management and sales with a focus on Public Sector and related verticals for signup and activation.
- Strong customer engagement, service and support focus with a desire to achieve set business goals
- Ability to effectively manage integration processes with merchant website/ERP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and priority setting in the achievement of set goals
- Problem identification and solving for merchants/billers and customers of the bank
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and engage merchants for on boarding to UBA platform.
Application Closing Date