Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest Telecommunications Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Radio Access Network – BO
Employment Type: Full-time
Interfaces: Project PD, AMS Director
- Main duties of a RAN TL include providing support and guidance on RAN Network Elements, and maintaining network elements by providing remote and onsite assistance if required.
- RAN TL should also be able to perform network analysis to troubleshoot issues and coordinate communications between the customer, other operations domain and field team for an E2E issues resolution in the network.
- High Level customer engagement on Network level KPIs and faults
- Coordinating team members for efficient and timely faults resolution on RAN network.
- Inter domain coordination for E2E network faults resolution.
- Higher level support for team members on technical issues.
- Organizing and coordinating training for team members and other domains on new features and competence domains
- To solve UTRAN technical issues, working with radio planning as required
- Fully own and drive major RAN KPIs, viz Cell Outage, VSWR, Network Alarms, TCH , WCL to customer acceptable minimum
- To organize coordinate training for field team, on new hardware and competence domains.
- To provide support and guidance to customers for operations and maintenance of network elements
- To coordinate the communications between customer, operation’s team, and field support system
- Develop and coordinate a concise Preventive maintenance and backup schedule for RAN NEs, with field support.
Academic Requirements / Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years experience in RAN operations with at least 2 years practical experience in telecom industry
- Should be able to manage team of BO and FO in RAN operations Domain
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Must be knowledgeable in NOC process (incident handling process/CR/PT,) network products knowledge
- Be able to travel frequently within a short notice and work overseas
- High level understanding of Telecom technology
- Big data analysis ability
- Quality Check and Report effectiveness.
N500,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.