Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Performance Marketing and SEO
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
- To support the growth of Interswitch’s products and brands using digital channels, whilst championing content excellence, operational effectiveness and resource efficiency from a digital marketing and engagement viewpoint.
- Grow Interswitch’s customer base, particularly through robust app marketing
- Improve customer activity and retention through strategic and data driven digital campaigns
- Analyse digital/consumer data to draw key recommendations around product optimization (USSD, web and app)
- Collaborate with the product and marketing team to execute on performance driven campaigns
- Prepare accurate and insightful reports on all digital campaigns
- Set up A/B testing with reporting and optimize performance based on findings
- Run and monitor marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, newsletters and paid media
- Contact and partner with relevant 3rd party ad suppliers to boost digital campaigns
- Drive traffic to Interswitch’s website and optimize for lead generation and conversions
- Create and manage social media marketing strategies while improving the brand’s social presence
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Monitor performance metrics to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage creative agency to develop assets required for digital marketing.
- Good First Degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 4 years experience in digital marketing with preferred experience in data-driven, highly competitive, complex, dynamic and digital environments such as payments & fintech, financial services, e-commerce, telecoms.
- Agency experience with Brands in this sector would also be considered.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online