Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Network Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Will supervise network support specialists, and will administer network security measures.
- Needs Assessment Uncovers emerging issues and / or needs and identifies potential causes, related issues, key stakeholders and barriers
- Solutions Analysis Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers
- Administration Performs standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for the principle and gives colleagues advice on the proper performance of departmental processes
- Data Management Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management systems
- Recommendations Provides information and clarification on existing procedures, processes and precedents
- Infrastructure and Network Development and Maintenance Complete operational tasks, data management, incident logging, reporting, systems monitoring, systems testing, and disaster recovery to support the day-to-day infrastructure and networks
- University (First degree) 3 – 6 years experience in Network Services or a related role Accountability Effective Communication Collaboration IT Data Management Network / IT Security.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online