Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Digital Channels, SIPML
Job ID: 56481
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Lead and manage Digital Channels support with the following summary of responsibilities.
- Digital channels Support provides all the necessary technical support required to ensure that back office digital solutions and customer digital channels run seamlessly, are available and are usable for users and customer operations.
- The team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of digital channels, working closely with the development team, vendors and support functions to provide the required services and ensure ownership and accountability of digital channels availability and usability.
- The team is also responsible for data extractions using scripts or development of business reports using SSRS.
Digital Channels Support (All the five Wealth Entities):
- Quick resolution of reported Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions issues that impacts on availability and usability
- Provide first and second level support to the customers and users on Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions
- Investigation and resolution of Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions issues lodged on Remedy and issues raised through email on behalf of customers and users
- Provide support on email and SMS notifications services i.e. Delivery
- Provide support on WealthBox and other application integration layers
- Develop Scripts for data extraction from digital application databases for analysis purposes
- Development of Digital Channels reports using SSRS
- Deployment of Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions patches
- Preparation of team weekly and MONTHLY activities reports
- Ad-hoc task and assignment
- Support of all Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions and initiatives
- Support of all Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing Platforms on Salesforce
- Website Updates for all the entities
- Enhancements of Core Applications and Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions
- Digital Applications and Digital back-office solutions and Digital Customer facing solutions Upgrades and deployments.
- Data Analysis & Report – Develop, analyse statistics and other data, interpret and evaluate, ensure accuracy and consistency of data for the duration that the data is stored as well as preventing unintentional alterations or loss of data, results
- Deliver data-driven measurement, analytics, insights.
E-Channel Management: Knowledge and understanding of digitalized electronic Channels and enterprise architecture of the payment and collection landscape:
- Technical support of all Digital channels.
Provide Regulatory Support to the Core Operations, Business Development department and Compliance:
- Ensure Generation of Regulatory & Management Report for all business units on request.
- Ensure 100% Compliance with statutes and regulations, as affects reporting and management of customer data and information
- Ensure satisfactory GIA, external and regulatory audit score.
Patch & Release Management:
- Review and implement upgrades and fixes available for applications and digital channels.
Efficient Stakeholder engagement and collaborations with the Group:
- Effectiveness level 3 vendor relationships (Third Parties) and engagements.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree Field of Study – Computer Science / Engineering
- ITIL, HDI, Prince 2, Mobile App Development, Microsoft Navision, Ms SQL, Advance script writing, AIX/Unix/Ubuntu, Basic Financial knowledge, .NET programming
- Up to 3 years Application Support experience in the financial sector
- Ability to provide resolution to IT related request & incidents within SLA
- Up to 3 years E-channels Support experience
- Up to 2 years of SQL script writing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online