United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Cyber Security & Forensic Audit
- Implementation of the Internal Audit’s mandate to review and assess effectiveness and efficiency of the bank’s technologies, processes, people, controls, structures, governance, and practices used to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attacks from both internal and external threat actors; proffer recommendations for remediation, and achieve closure.
- Investigation of security and data breaches to identify incident root causes, internal control gaps/failure points and vulnerabilities exploited; and to proffer solutions/recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and exposure to corporate liability, sanctions and litigations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute audit programmes to review the bank’s Cybersecurity Governance and Oversight framework, Cybersecurity Risk Management Systems, Cybersecurity Operational Resilience, Metrics, Monitoring & Reporting and Compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Requirements.
- Coordinate the regular audits of IT Security Monitoring tools, Vulnerability assessment tools, other GISC Application and operating systems as assigned.
- Coordinate audit of GISC as assigned by the Group Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Coordinate audit of Monitoring and Vulnerability Assessment tools as designated by the Group Head, IT & Digital. Banking Audit.
- Review of audit report from team members before onward forwarding to Group Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Investigate security and data breaches
- Investigate security and data breaches to identify incident root causes, internal control gaps/failure points and vulnerabilities exploited; and to proffer solutions/recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and exposure to corporate liability, sanctions and litigations.
- Preparation of Directorate/Divisional Cost Report.
- Cost review for UBA Africa.
- Cost code creation as required.
- We are looking for a candidate who has good knowledge of Unix operating systems, review vulnerability assessment reports.
- Has a good interpersonal and investigative skill, with good IT proficiency skill.
- The ideal candidates must have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills (written and oral).
- IT proficiency.
- Good investigative skills.
- Review of Monitoring rules setup to generate alert.
- Review vulnerability assessment reports and mitigation.
- Review of penetration test reports and mitigation.
- Review of firewall rules.
- Unix operating systems.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online