Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Application Access Control & User Profiling
Location: Stallion Plaza, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Risk Management
Department/Unit: Internal Control
Job Grade: BO
Line Supervisor: Head, IT & E-business Control
- To manage the admittance of users to system and network resources by granting users access only to the specific resources they require to complete their job.
- To ensure daily monitoring of user maintenance and user profiling for strict compliance with policies and procedures and provide assurance to the management, to ensure adequate and effective control.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To supervise and coordinate of the affairs of the Team
- To ensure only authorized users can access to the bank information and systems by checking the necessary approval is in place.
- To closely monitor all bank staff (employees) consultants, contractors and authorized users accessing Bank IT systems and applications.
- To ensure all requests from branches/departments are logged on the Manage Engine before treatment, and confirm that requests are treated within the TAT as agreed in the SLA.
- To review users bank-wide from time to time to ensure no user has a processing right without due authorization.
- To ensure user’s transaction limit are maintained as approved by the management.
- To carry out review from time to time to ensure that no user maintains two conflicting rights.
- To administer Service Accounts on a specified applications with appropriate approval in place.
- To monitor the change in job functions of users in order to accord users with the necessary right at every point in time based on the principle of need to know and least privilege.
- To ensure applications are available for users and escalate when necessary.
- To reset user’s password whenever users have challenge logging on applications.
- To monitor user activities on the Active directory to determine idle users.
- To review and ascertain that all users on the domain are still in the bank.
- To ensure user Monthly, Activity reports and all necessary reports are available to the management.
- To monitor users by doing some random security check on the users in case of password compromise.
- To conduct user access awareness communication for better understanding of the requirements.
- To ensure verification of the user’s identity is always performed by the HODs/RCMs
- To work with IT to ensure that all disengaged staff rights are deleted accordingly after archiving.
- To work with HR to monitor the transfer of staff within branches/departments in order to change the user right from the previous branch to the current branch.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Adherence to Planned Review
- Internal audit rating for IT & eBusiness Control
- Internal audit rating for Alternative Channels/Cards
- Losses from fraud vs. total revenues
- % Requests closed the same day
- TAT on user profile request
- Quality of Internal Control Report
- Timeliness of Internal Control reports
- A good First Degree in any discipline
- Relevant Master Degree will be an added advantage
- A related professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience in bank / financial institution with the last 3 years in IT Control
Key Competency Requirements
- Database Design and Administration
- Applications Support and Maintenance
- Information Content Authoring
- Information Security
- Systems Integration
- Regulatory Compliance
Skills & Competencies:
- Banking Industry Knowledge
- Customer Focus
- IT Appreciation & Application
- Respect For The Individual
- Result Orientation
- Attention to details
- Personal Development/effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Coaching, Counselling & Mentoring
- Strategic Thinker.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online