Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e., Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure compliance with all tax legislation and minimize tax liabilities within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the Tax planning process and ensures that tax liabilities and exposures are minimized
- Provides internal tax advisory services to business divisions and departments to ensure tax efficiency e. g Payroll structuring
- Oversees the preparation of all applicable tax computations e.g., CIT, WHT, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Puts in place measures and liaises with relevant colleagues to ensure prompt processing and remittance of tax payments and the reconciliation of all tax accounts
- Keeps up to date with current industry tax practices and regulations and proactively advises management as appropriate
- Sets up an effective tax record management, update, and reporting process and drives execution
- Ensures that receipts and clearance certificates due to Rainoil and/or employees are collected for all tax payments
- Conducts regular in-house tax reviews and oversees the preparation of tax self-assessments
- Responds to and ensures adequate follow-up to resolve tax queries from the Tax authorities
- Liaises with and monitors the performance of retained tax consultants on tax issues and reports to the Group Head – Finance as appropriate
- Reviews the computation of royalties and technical fees as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance/ Accounting or any related discipline
- Professional certifications: Taxation: Chartered Institute of Taxation in Nigeria (CITN) or any recognized international equivalent and ACA – Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or ACCA – Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants.
- Minimum of 5 years combined consultancy and/or functional Tax experience including specialism within the Oil & Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.