Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO has been producing Okwuibome (OKW) Blend of crude oil since 2011. Okwuibome Blend is an established grade of crude oil recognized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). OKW Blend is sought after by refineries in North America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Australia owing to its low sulfur and sweet crude quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Managing Hiring Processes and wide pool of talents in the organization.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for Recruitment and onboarding, Performance management, succession planning, Learning and Development, and compensation management
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Head of Departments on end-to-end recruitment
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company’s strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or similar.
- MBA in Human Resources or similar would be a plus.
- Experience in an Oil and gas field, Construction, Engineering, terminal, shipping, or related.
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition specialist.
- Other HR Professional certifications would be advantageous.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists, and interview candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.